Today’s bento was a pretty lazy attempt at making something quickly when I got home from the shops. I think it came out pretty cute though!
The roll up is made using vegetarian deli sliced ham. If you’ve never tried this before, using it in a roll up with lots of crunch is a great way to add a vegetarian meal to your day! The outside of the roll-up is a Flat Out wrap. These now come really low in calories and carbs and really high in fiber and protein.
Here’s how I made this one.
1. Lay the wrap flat, so that the short end is facing you.
2. Cover a very thin layer of dijon mustard mayonnaise. I used Hellman’s Dijonnaise.
3. Top with 4 pieces of the veggie ham.
4. Lay 2 slices of cheese on top of the ham.
5. Add a fair amount of baby greens to the middle.
6. Top with a good amount of clover sprouts.
7. Roll up tight and cut into slices. YUM!
Veggie Ham and Swiss Cheese roll-up, black grapes, cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks, hummus dip. 385 Calories