1. I’ve lived in Pennsylvania, Florida and North Carolina.
2. My husband and I met on the internet when I was 20. He was a Brit living in England at the time. We’ve been married for nearly 11 years.
3. I have a 7 year old Westie who I can’t imagine life without.
4. I have a huge crush on David Tennant.
5. My first concert was Steve MIller Band.
6. I taught myself how to crochet and now I am addicted to it.
7. My mom is my hero.
8. I think everyone should be born with a million dollars.
9. I started working when I was 13 years old.
10. I have one tattoo I got when I was 18 years old. (On my calf – two dolphins in a yin-yang.)
11. I have books in nearly every room of our house.
12. I’ve had my hair dyed over 20 different colors.
13. I love Japanese and Indian Food.
14. I met a rockstar.
15. I’ve been to 5 different countries.
16. I sometimes think I’d like to run away, live off the land and sell berries on the side of the road.
17. My first car was a 1978 Oldsmobile.
18. I have a guilty pleasure of boy band brit pop.
19. I’d move to Australia in a heartbeat.
20. My perfect afternoon would include antique shopping.
21. I like football and Hello Kitty.
22. I don’t know my left from my right.
23. My dream job would be a professional photographer.
24. I know far too much about Formula One racing.
25. I can’t read a map and, because I can’t tell my left from my right, when I use my GPS I still get lost!